Compositions & Arrangements
This page serves as a central location to hold all of my original compositions and arrangements.
These are original works that I have written.
- Lord, Thy Church on Earth Is Seeking (SATB hymn)
- Sanctus (solo voice + cello)
These are existing vocal works that I have created choral arrangements for.
- Ecce, Deus by Alfred E. Fedak (SATB, a cappella)
- Masters in this Hall (SATB, a cappella)
These are short anthems, generally written with piano accompaniment, for which I have created simple orchestral arrangements.
Contact me if you are interested in seeing any of them.
- Advent Canticle, arranged by Mark Sheppard (strings + flute + oboe/sax)
- The Angel Gabriel, arranged by Joel Raney (bass + cello only)
- Consider the Lilies by Marie E. Roll (strings + flute)
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen, arranged by Keith Christopher (strings + flute)
- How Can I Keep from Singing? arranged by Bradley Ellingboe (strings + flute)
- Let Us Adore Him, arranged by Carolyn Hamlin (strings)
- The Lord Is My Shepherd by Thomas Matthews (strings + flute)
- O Be Joyful in the Lord by John Rutter (strings)
- Our Father, arranged by Benjamin Harlan (bass only)
- Praise to the Lord, the Almighty arranged by Robert Sterling (strings)
- Shout for Joy! by Dan Davison (strings)
- Tidings of Comfort, arranged by Carl J. Nygard (strings + flute)
This site and all contents Copyright © Aaron Giles